So Many Thoughts.... September 25, 2011 I'm not sure if I should laugh, cry, call a counselor, or buy another parenting book. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments StacieSeptember 25, 2011 at 10:09 PMOh, Erin, I laughed so hard. Like, slapped the desk several times hard.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStacieSeptember 25, 2011 at 10:12 PMI read it to Danny but he couldn't understand a word I was saying because I got all squeaky with laughter. I cried laughing and that has not happened for a long time. Thanks!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh, Erin, I laughed so hard. Like, slapped the desk several times hard.
ReplyDeleteI read it to Danny but he couldn't understand a word I was saying because I got all squeaky with laughter. I cried laughing and that has not happened for a long time. Thanks!!
ReplyDelete