Thursday, January 6, 2011

Coming soon

As some of you may already know, I have vowed to "find" my friends this year.  I'm not sure exactly what went wrong, but somehow over the past four months I have completely lost touch with nearly every friend.

My quest got an early start and is continuing on a decent pace, but all of this friend finding has me in a reflective mood..  These dear women that I am rediscovering are treasured gifts that I do not take for granted.   You see, friendship has not always come easily for me.  In fact, at times, it has been intensely painful.

In the next few blog posts I am going to take you through my evolution of friendship.  Our starting place is ugly.  So ugly that I hesitate to begin there.  But I don't read books backwards.  So we will start in the trenches and from there, we will only have one way to climb.

2 comments:

  1. Love you sweet friend! So glad God put you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful to have you as a friend during these early and often challenging years of motherhood. You have been an encouragement, joy and delight and are a blessing to me!

    ReplyDelete